Commercial Online Banking utilizes the latest and most secure technology for protecting your information. Rabo Secure Connect is a secure login gateway accessed using a small electronic device known as a security token. The security token increases login security by combining something you know (your login ID, password, and security token PIN code), and something you have (your security token). This multi-factor authentication safeguards your online accounts from unauthorized access.
In addition, our Commercial Online Banking has undergone high-level, third-party security reviews to verify that it meets Rabobank's high security standards at every level.
Network and Browser Security:
- SSL - Commercial Online Banking uses SSL (secure sockets layer), which helps ensure that your connection and information are secure from outside entities.
- Encryption - Web traffic is protected by 128 bit encryption
Login ID / Password / Security Token:
Access to Commercial Online Banking is only granted to users who possess a valid Login ID, password, and a security token.
- Login ID - Each user has a unique Login ID to identify that person to the bank.
- Password - Each user enters a complex password each time that they login.
- Security Token - Each user utilizes a security token that has been assigned to them. The security token generates a one-time security code every 32 seconds.
Every time that a user accesses Commercial Online Banking, they must present "something that they know" (Login ID and Password) and "something that they have" (one time security code from their security token).