Vendor Finance to help you grow
Vendor Finance - also known as "farm input finance"- provides financing solutions to input manufacturers and Ag retailers for their needs and their respective customer's needs. Founded by farmers for farmers over 115 years ago, our cooperative values still exist today and govern how we operate. Rabo AgriFinance is fully dedicated to U.S. agriculture and cultivating long-term relationships that stand the test of time.
Input Manufacturers & Ag Retailers can rely on Rabo AgriFinance for:
- An experienced team of proven professionals that understand your business, your market, and the competitive pressures you face.
- Creative and innovative financial solutions that drive sales and meet your unique financial needs by:
- Mitigating your risk
- Increasing your cash flow
- Decreasing your Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- A team of 100+ Relationship Managers - located throughout the U.S. to provide local-level support and service for your:
- Field Sales Force
- Distribution Channel
Growers can rely on Rabo AgriFinance for:
- Input financing that provides you with incremental working capital to purchase your inputs, and flexible payment options that can help improve your operation’s cash flow.
- Extended term financing that allows you to take advantage of early season discounts and match crop year expenses to crop year revenues (you to pay for expenses after the crop is grown, harvested, and sold).
- A single account you can use to consolidate all your purchases — with one statement and one payment.
Our team of Relationship Managers works closely with you to help you achieve your goals and ambitions. Please contact our team of professionals at 888-395-8505 or Quicklink@Raboag.com for more information.