Put your working capital to work. Rabobank's Treasury Management products are designed to help manage cash, maximize funds availability and reduce your accounting costs while simplifying the reporting.
We offer a range of collection and concentration services and our Treasury Management solutions come with the convenience of:
- Personalized service – from experienced professionals who take the time to understand your unique needs.
- Strength and security – Rabobank, N.A. is backed by the safety and security of the Rabobank Group, which is rated one of the world's safest banks by Global Finance magazine.
Your Business Banker will help you choose the right services to meet the needs of your business.
Online Banking Services
Provides convenient, 24/7 access to account balances and transaction details so you can control your company’s cash resources. Our online banking platform is designed with industry-leading, state of the art security features and your online banking sessions are always encrypted to help secure information access. Our online banking service is simple to use with effective tools, reporting and payment options you need to make your business transactions easy and efficient.
- Wire Transfers – Add convenience and speed to your treasury management processes. Initiate domestic or international, repetitive or non-repetitive transfers in just minutes. Send international wire transfers in U.S. dollars or foreign currency with real-time transaction notification.
- Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) – ACH is the most cost-effective way for processing payments. Use ACH to make a variety of electronic payments like payroll, vendor payments or tax payments. Forecast your cash flow and optimize your returns while simplifying your accounting procedures. Ideal for payments to businesses or consumers.
- Account Reconciliation – Reduce clerical time spent on account reconciliation, increase audit controls and improve decision making with convenient access to reports for your deposit accounts and account analysis.
- Controlled Disbursement Services – Receive timely, accurate information about the checks presented daily against your disbursement account. This service allows you to precisely fund your disbursement account, to help you maximize control of funds or reduce borrowing requirements and help safeguard against funds.
- Rabobank One Card – A Visa® Travel and Entertainment card with purchase card functionality and dedicated implementation specialists to help businesses and public entities control employee use, simplify expense management, reduce the costs of issuing checks or purchase orders, speed up procurement, and negotiate vendor rebates. Clients who implement a One Card program can significantly improve their bottom line.
Cash management demos - Check out our services designed to improve your cash flows.
- Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) - Automate and accelerate the collection of receivables from businesses or consumers. With ACH collections, your cash flow forecast and decision making information is improved.
- Lockbox Services - Reduce mail time and speed processing while increasing availability of your funds for earlier investment or debt reduction while reducing your clerical time and expense. With same day online access to your lockbox information, you can conclude your accounts receivable postings immediately.
- Remote Deposit Capture - Deposit checks electronically from the convenience of your office and can be made beyond traditional banking hours. Additionally, time driving to the bank is eliminated along with the elimination of labor-intensive manual deposit preparation time.
- Positive Pay and Payee - Safeguard funds and reduce the risk and exposure of check fraud and increase your control over disbursements. Positive pay helps identify potentially fraudulent checks by checking fields such as the check amount or payee name and sending alerts when there are discrepancies between the check information you provide and the checks presented for payment. At the teller line, tellers have access to the most current check information available when cashing items presented for payment.
- ACH Blocks - Help protect your business from unauthorized ACH entries by automatically blocking those ACH debits and/or credits from posting to an account. Unauthorized ACH transactions are automatically returned to the originating bank.
- ACH Filters - With ACH Filters you can establish allowable maximum dollar amounts or number of debits. You can also define criteria to filter incoming debits and reject any unauthorized items.
New NACHA rule change could affect the way you send ACH transactions.
Learn more >
- Line of Credit Sweep - Use end-of-day collected balances to pay down your outstanding loan amount or borrow as necessary to maintain your defined target balance.
- Business Investment Sweep - Funds in excess of your target threshold are swept at the end of the day into an overnight investment product. Balances below the target threshold will be pulled from the overnight investment to return your account to its threshold.
- Zero Balance Account - The quick, easy and secure way for multiple business locations to have individual accounts that access a central account for disbursement or deposit of funds. Reduce account management with centralized funds transfer.
Accept credit, debit and gift cards from your customers online, by phone, in-person and by mail with Merchant Services. Improve your cash flow and increase sales with secure data transactions and fraud protection.
- Accept all major credit and debit cards including MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®, Discover® Network, PIN-based and signature debit cards
- Built-in security to protect customer card data before and after the transaction
- Experienced and knowledgeable support available 24/7
- Transaction approvals in 1.9 seconds or less
- Receive e-deposits directly to your bank account
- Seamless integration with your point-of-sale (POS) software
- Ability to offer cash back with a debit card purchase
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) acceptance to expand your payment offering
- Streamlined account management with easy-to-use online tools
Count on your local Business Banker to help you choose the right services to meet the needs of your business.
Investment Note: Some Investments Are Not FDIC Insured, Have No Bank Guarantee, and May Lose Value.