Programs & Resources
Community Development Lending and Investments
Rabobank, N.A. provides community development programs and resources in the areas of lending, investing, and other services in California to support its Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Program. Community development is defined as follows:
- Affordable housing for low- and moderate- income individuals
- Community services targeted to low- and moderate- income individuals
- Activities that help promote credit for small businesses and small farms
- Activities that revitalize or stabilize low- and moderate- income communities
Rabobank Grants Program (California Local/Community)
Rabobank, N.A.'s Grants Program is designed to support CRA philanthropy. Through this Program, dollar grants and in-kind donations are provided for qualified nonprofit organizations with a mission to address the four community development activities described above. A grant application is provided below. For more information, please contact the CRA Manager listed below:
Application: Rabobank Grant Application
915 Highland Pointe Drive, Suite 190
Roseville, CA 95678
Phone: (559) 308 2545
Fax: (916) 784-7112
Community Development Investment
The Community Development Finance Group (CDF) was established in 2008 to generate community development loans and investments related primarily to affordable housing, small business, and small farm activities. Our goal is to become an outstanding community resource providing a consistent, dependable source of financing for community development activities (see above for further details). For more information, please contact the Community Development Finance Manager listed below:
618 West Main Street
Visalia, CA 93291
Fax: (559) 735-2244
Phone: (559) 735 2265
Rabobank Foundation (Worldwide)
Rabobank Group's charitable foundation benefits underprivileged and disadvantaged individuals and families in less developed countries by providing microfinance to help them live full and independent lives. Please see here for more information.
Rabo Development Program (Worldwide)
Rabobank Group's economic development program promotes equal access to financial services by helping banks with a rural orientation in developing countries. Please see here for more information.
Small Business and Small Farm Lending
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans - Designed for small businesses, SBA loans allow for less money down and longer terms than other types of financing.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Loan Guarantees - Designed to create and maintain employment and improve the economic climate in rural communities, this program helps businesses located in these areas.
- Future Farmers of America (FFA) and 4H Loans - Designed to cover the expenses — such as animals, equipment, and supplies — that are affiliated with the 4-H or FFA youths' individual projects.
- Financial Education Training - We offer financial education training through existing agencies and community-based organizations to help low- and moderate - income individuals understand financial and banking services and money management. See here for more information.
- Teach Children to Save Day - We participate in the annual Teach Children to Save Day in April, which provides a fun session on the importance of savings to elementary-aged children at their schools.