Programs & Resources
Rabobank, N.A. provides community programs and resources in the areas of lending, investment and other services, as described below. For more information or to participate in a program, please contact:
Rabobank Grant Fund (California Local/Community)
Application: Rabobank Community Development Grant Application
Joyce Keane - Community Affairs Manager
915 Highland Pointe Drive, Suite 350
Roseville, CA 95678
Phone: (916) 797-8232
Community Development Investment
Frank Bravo - Community Development Finance Manager
3800 Concours, Ste 350
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone: (559) 308 2545
Rabobank Foundation (Worldwide)
Rabobank Group's charitable foundation benefits underprivileged and disadvantaged people by providing micro financing to help them live full and independent lives.
Rabo Development Program (Worldwide)
Rabobank Group's economic development program promotes equal access to financial services by helping banks with a rural orientation in developing countries.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans Designed for small businesses, SBA loans allow for less money down and longer terms than other types of financing.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Loan Guarantees - Designed to create and maintain employment and improve the economic climate in rural communities, this program helps businesses located in these areas.
- Future Farmers of America (FFA) and 4H Loans - Loans designed to cover the expenses — such as animals, equipment, and supplies — that are affiliated with the 4-H or FFA youths' individual projects.
- Financial Education Training - We provide financial literacy training to help low- and moderate-income populations understand financial services and how to manage money.
- Financial Education Materials - We offer multilingual workbooks and ABA classes to teach children and adults about banking basics, including balancing a check book, the importance of savings, and establishing credit.