We understand it’s not always easy to fit a bank visit into your daily routine. That’s why we offer a toll-free number you can call to apply for new accounts or just ask questions: (855) 533-5565.
Our account specialists will answer your questions to help you choose accounts that best fit your day-to-day needs, and maximize your savings and rewards with Rabobank. When you’re ready to apply, the process only takes about 10 minutes.
You get all the personal service you’d enjoy at your local branch, with the convenience of calling from wherever you are! To give it a try, just call (855) 533-5565.
If you’re calling to apply for a new account, you’ll want to have these items handy:
• Your Social Security number or individual tax ID number (ITIN)
• A California driver’s license or ID card
• Your California residential address
• A credit or debit card, or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account
• An email address where we can send your account information
Of course, you can always choose to apply online or in person at your local branch — whatever is most convenient for you!
The information contained in this article is intended for general educational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal, tax, or financial advice. Please consult with your own legal, tax or financial advisor for guidance with your own particular circumstances.