Leasing is a proven way for companies to acquire the equipment needed to operate their business more efficiently, while managing cash flow. Instead of tying up cash to purchase equipment, leasing provides 100 percent financing, allowing you to preserve your capital and credit lines so that you can utilize your cash for working capital and business investment opportunities.
In addition, leasing may provide potential tax advantages,1 particularly with the extension of IRS Section 179 depreciation and expensing breaks. Consult your tax advisor for complete details.
What can you lease?
Equipment leasing is available to most industries, including agriculture, construction/contracting, industrial/manufacturing, medical, municipalities, office services, printing/publishing, recreation, refuse hauling, transportation, warehouse/material and handling.
The types of equipment most frequently leased include:
- Computer equipment and software
- Medical equipment, for optical, dental and diagnostic services
- Office equipment, including copiers, printers, fax machines, furniture, audio/visual equipment and telecommunications systems
- Industrial and construction equipment, such as forklifts, cranes, printing presses, drills and grinders
Your Leasing Connection
Rabobank Equipment Lease can provide your company with a smart way to acquire equipment and machinery from $5,000 and up. We generally offer:
- 100 percent financing
- No down payment
- Fixed payments
- Terms from 24 to 60 months
- Inclusion of “soft” costs (up to 20 percent), such as training, shipping, installation and maintenance
- Flexible end-of-lease options that allow you to buy equipment, return it or upgrade it to newer equipment
To learn more about equipment leasing or to discuss whether it makes sense for your company, call (805) 904 9463 or (805) 473 6808, or visit your nearest Rabobank branch.
Rabobank, N.A. is backed by the safety and security of the Rabobank Group, rated one of the world's safest banks by Global Finance magazine.
These materials are for informational purposes only. The availability of any financing herein is subject to credit and equipment approval. Nothing herein constitutes tax advice and lessees are advised to consult their tax advisors prior to electing specific options.
Rabobank Equipment Lease does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. The customer must obtain and rely on such advice from its own accountants, auditors, attorneys or other professional advisors.
The information contained in this article is intended for general educational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal, tax, or financial advice. Please consult with your own legal, tax or financial advisor for guidance with your own particular circumstances.