Download your Rabobank account information directly into Quicken and QuickBooks software with Web Connect.
Download account information from Business Online Banking and import it into your Quicken/QuickBooks software using the Download page in Business Online Banking.
Access your Business Online Banking through Quicken/QuickBooks software with Direct Connect.
Use your Quicken/QuickBooks software to:
• Download transactions and check balances
• Make transfers
• Send/receive secure messages to Rabobank
• Pay bills
Note: To use Quicken/QuickBooks with your Business Online Banking account, you must be signed up for the Premium level of Business Online Banking. Please contact your local Business Banker to sign up for this service.
It’s easy to get started:
- Verify that your computer and software meets the System Requirements below
- Log into Business Online Banking
- Go to the Online Services page and click on the Set Up a Direct Connection
After you go through the quick activation process, you’ll need to set up your account(s) in Quicken/QuickBooks. Refer to Intuit's User Guide for instructions specific to your version of Quicken for creating accounts and enabling them for Direct Connect access
For more information, see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
System Requirements for Direct Connect
- An eligible Rabobank, N.A. account
- Quicken/QuickBooks 2008® (or newer version) installed on your computer
- Internet access
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE). Quicken is embedded with MSIE
- Your personal online banking Login ID and password