Download your Rabobank account information directly into Quicken and QuickBooks software with Web Connect.
Download account information from Personal Online Banking and import it into your Quicken/QuickBooks software using the Download page in Personal Online Banking.
Access your Personal Online Banking through Quicken/QuickBooks software with Direct Connect.
Use your Quicken/QuickBooks software to:
- Download transactions and check balances
- Make transfers
- Send/receive secure messages to Rabobank
- Pay bills
It’s easy to get started:
- Verify that your computer and software meets the System Requirements below
- Log into Personal Online Banking
- Go to the Online Services page and click on the Set Up a Direct Connection
After you go through the quick activation process, you’ll need to set up your account(s) in Quicken/QuickBooks. Refer to Intuit's User Guide for instructions specific to your version of Quicken for creating accounts and enabling them for Direct Connect access.
For more information, see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
System Requirements for Direct Connect
- An eligible Rabobank, N.A. account
- Quicken/QuickBooks 2008® (or newer version) installed on your computer
- Internet access
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE). Quicken is embedded with MSIE
- Your personal online banking Login ID and password