Streamline bill paying with eBills
eBills are online versions of your paper bills sent directly to your Personal Online Banking Bill Pay. They’re available for hundreds of local and national companies. With eBills you can:
- Quickly see the amount due, payment options, and due date just like paper bills
- Make a payment with just a few clicks of the mouse
- Access all your bills in one central place and eliminate tracking and filing paper bills
It’s easy to get started:
- Log in to Personal Online Banking and go to the Pay Bills page. If you haven't already signed up for Bill Pay, the system will lead you through a quick setup process, including setting up eBills.
- On the Pay Bills page, click the Manage My Bills tab and select the bill you want to receive as an eBill.
- Choose Add E-Bill and fill in the requested biller information.
- You’ll receive a message in your Rabobank Bill Pay inbox letting you know when the biller has activated your electronic billing service.
After your eBill is activated:
- A button that says Bill will appear next to the company's name in the Pay Bills section of the Payment Center.
- When a payment is due, the button will say Bill Due, and you simply click it to view and pay your bill.
- If the company offers e-mail notification when your bill is ready, you’ll see the option Add E-Bill under the biller in the Manage My Bills tab.
- If the option to stop receiving paper bills from the company is available, it will be presented to you when you are setting up your eBill.
- Click Help in Bill Pay
- See the demo
- Call our eBanking team at 1-800-959-2399 if you need help.