You should take immediate action with your bank and other parties if you think the security of your personal and/or account information may have been compromised.
Contact your bank immediately if:
- Your debit/credit card is lost/stolen
- Your checkbook is lost/stolen
- You notice suspicious account activity or suspect fraud in your account
- You receive a suspicious phone call, phone or text message or email claiming you need to verify your account information immediately
- You encounter what looks to be a fraudulent bank Web site
- You think you are the victim of identity theft