Our Cultural Practices include:
- We take 100% accountability for business results and our impact on people.
- We build committed partnerships and stand for the success of each other.
- We openly discuss blind spots and coach one another.
- We talk straight responsibly and resolve issues quickly.
- We honor and fulfill commitments.
- We clean up immediately and restore the relationship.
- We acknowledge others often and celebrate both large and small successes.
- We hold each other accountable for living our cultural practices.
At Rabo AgriFinance, we are committed to attracting and retaining the highest caliber of people, who live and contribute to our Cultural Practices. It’s our employees who make Rabo AgriFinance successful. With the best people, working hard to provide the best products and services to our customers, we will achieve our goals.
Quality people attract quality customers. And at Rabo AgriFinance, it is our goal to be the best in the marketplace. We are achieving that goal by working together every day to make Rabo AgriFinance the leading provider of financial services for agricultural producers and agribusinesses in the United States.
In a pivotal employment landscape, some finance professionals look for employment, others look for rewarding careers. Rabo AgriFinance invites you to become part of a unique culture that empowers us all to reach our full potential. The difference in our unique culture from all the other guys? You’ll see – we actually walk the talk. Come join us.