Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Auditor in our Roseville Executive Offices! The Senior Auditor performs audits to assess the overall operational efficiency of the Bank’s customer facing and Administrative Support units. The audits assigned to the Senior Auditor are usually more complex in nature and generally require a higher level of audit expertise. Being a strong team player is a must.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Conducts audits of all sizes and complexity in compliance with internal audit standards.
- Supports audit work with work paper documentation including evidence of control deficiencies, non-compliance with laws, regulations, and policies or procedures, duplication of effort, or fraud.
- Prepares audit reports succinctly presenting audit findings, root causes, and recommendations for corrective action.
- Coordinates, prepares and analyzes periodic reports on specific department activities.
- Presents to various Bank groups and departments on internal controls, audit findings, and recommendations.
- Assists with training less experienced audit personnel in performing audits.
Why Audit at Rabobank?
Rabobank, N.A is a California Community Bank, which is part of The Rabobank Group an international financial service provider. Being a global department, Audit Rabobank aims to contribute to the realization of the Bank’s strategy and enhance and protect the value of the Bank by providing independent assurance services, and by supporting management as they take corrective action to solve problems. We have developed a strong culture seeking to increase audit impact by focusing on three key ambitions; being a Trusted Advisor, having a Great Place to Work, and striving for Operational Excellence.
Roseville is one of those coveted hometowns, with a strong quality of life, great schools, affordable housing, wonderful parks and recreation programs for all ages. Roseville is a large and growing city with a small town feel, combining Midwestern friendliness with California chic.
Located about 20 miles northeast of Sacramento, Roseville is the retail center of California’s Central Valley, offering an excellent shopping experience for every budget. Roseville features world-class restaurants for every taste. It has a quaint Historic Old Town and re-energized downtown offering great entertainment, restaurant and cultural choices. The warm and predictable climate allows for year-round use of the more than 30 miles of bike trails and more than 60 parks. Excellent schools make Roseville a perfect place to raise your family.
Learn more about Rabobank and see our Roseville Executive Offices
Successful candidates will possess the following:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field with 5 years auditing experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient in computer usage with ability to prepare spreadsheets and management reports utilizing Bank software systems.
- Ability to work independently, organize tasks efficiently, and perform the audit function accurately.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, tact, discretion, and a high degree of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Able to comprehend and interpret Bank policies and procedures.
- Ability to travel, including overnight travel which may include air travel. Periodic travel to Bank locations using personal vehicle is required. Travel outside of assigned region is estimated to range from 10 to 20%.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.