Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Banking Services Officer in our Modesto Branch! The Banking Services Officer is responsible for generating revenue and fee-income through promoting Bank services, deposit and lending products, and customer referrals to other business units. Oversees the safe and efficient operation of the retail office to ensure compliance with applicable state and federal banking regulations, bank policies and procedures, and all regulatory compliance mandates and satisfactory branch audits. Represents the Bank in community activities.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related business or financial field preferred, or High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of five years progressively responsible experience in branch supervision, with a mix operational and sales experience or a minimum of two years experience as an Branch Services Representative, including a minimum of one year supervisory experience or similar equivalent accountabilities.
- Must have through business development, consumer, and small business lending knowledge.
- Successful record of accomplishment in achieving sales goals and retaining and developing new business.
- Through knowledge of Bank operational policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and Bank products and services.
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, Tableau, Core-Trac, Metavante, Synergy, FIS, & Doc-imaging, or similar type systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to represent the Bank to customers and the community in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to protect and maintain confidential information.
- The ability to conduct on-going business development to meet sales goals.
- The ability to effectively resolve employee and customer relations issues. Professional in appearance and in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to manage others, as well as capability to provide performance coaching and effective employee goal setting.
- Ability to disseminate information and guidelines clearly to employees and check for understanding.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Requires great attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret Bank policies and procedures in the work environment.
- Must have the ability to make critical decisions with excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to cope with pressure resulting from meeting required deadlines, reporting requirements and training responsibilities.
- Exhibit high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling and having access to sensitive customer or employee information.
- Must be able to travel to perform required duties (up to 25%) as needed.
- The position requires the constant use of tact, discretion, and good judgment.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.