Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Identity Access Management (IAM) Analyst in our Santa Maria Operations Center! The Identity Access Management Analyst will revolve around identity and access management for the business. This will include, but is not limited to user account management, responding to and closing requests for service, verifying user access requests, and managing high priority incident response scenarios. Will implement industry best practices throughout the company’s IT infrastructure and ensure secure measures are being followed. The successful candidate will troubleshoot internal information technology security policies, application security, access control, and corporate data safeguards. The IAM Analyst will be expected to analyze and determine the safest and most efficient means for establishing and implementing these policies. The successful candidate will work to ensure that the company's data is kept secure at all times. The IAM Analyst will help analyze and shore up any possible vulnerabilities or unusual activity, and react swiftly to prevent or mitigate breaches.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- IAM Service request resolution and SLA management.
- Follow procedures and processes to complete tasks.
- Identify security concerns and raise to senior staff for moderation.
- Understand common computer operating systems and applications.
- Basic understanding of security practices and implementation processes.
- Creating amending and deleting accounts for supported platforms and applications.
- Create Job codes and Match existing accounts to Job Codes.
- Observe the security requirements set by Security Management when creating or making amendments to the systems.
- Population and ongoing maintenance of the user administration database.
- Maintenance of a Supported Systems list & related account volumes.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of 1 year of experience in an operational or related position, preferably in a financial institution.
- Working knowledge of bank operations and banking regulations in related functional area.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, including word processing, and spreadsheet software programs required.
- Strong Active Directory knowledge.
- Strong PC related skills. Minimum requirement is demonstrated competency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Visio, MS Access, and SQL will be a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to function in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to analyze business problems and opportunities and provide effective solutions.
- Good organizational and analytical skills, detail oriented and ability to probe and get closure on issues promptly.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of information security, including control and risk management concepts.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to probe sensitive issues while maintaining the highest level of integrity and objectivity.
- Possess good human relations, communications and business writing skills.
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills.
- High level of cooperation with others and responsive to the Bank’s needs.
- High level of accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Exhibit high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling and having access to sensitive customer or employee information.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Able to comprehend and interpret Bank policies and procedures.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.