Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Leaves & Benefits Administrator Senior located in our Roseville Executive Offices! The Leaves & Benefits Administrator performs complex administrative duties following established procedures in the following functional areas: Benefits, leave of absence and workers’ compensation and various HR administrative functions. Responsibilities include: The administration and communication of employee benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, COBRA and wellness programs. The administration of outsourced leaves of absence and workers’ compensation, acting as a liaison between third-party vendors, insurance providers and employees. Incumbents must be able to perform their duties with little supervision for daily duties and general instruction for newly assigned responsibilities. Incumbents must possess and exhibit a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality within the work environment at all times.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate efficient handling of benefit related functions including but not limited to: Administers health and welfare plans with third-party vendor including enrollments, changes, and terminations within COBRA guidelines.
- Prepare semi-monthly reports and ensures payment of premium amounts due including 401(k)/125 plan, medical/dental, group life and disability, cancer/intensive care, Employee Assistance Plan and deferred compensation.
- Processes required documents with third-party vendor and payroll to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Audits benefit related deductions each pay period against billings and prepare monthly bills to A/P as applicable.
- Administering he annual enrollment and coordination with ADP, Wellness program administration and annual coordination of bank wide on-site biometrics.
- Assist with the outsourced administration of all leaves of absence including but not limited to: Family Medical, California Family Medical, Pregnancy Disability, Short and Long term Disability leaves & Personal Accomodation leaves.
- Manage timecards for LOA’s- including coding and sick/vacation coordination with disability.
- Administration of the Wellness Program.
- Facilitate the outsourced administration of workers’ compensation claims including ergonomic evaluations of work areas.
- Conduct quarterly conference calls to workers’ compensation carriers to review old claims.
- Administration f all leaves, ensuring outsourced administration and internal processes are in compliance with the law.
- Provides administrative support including record keeping, file maintenance and data entry to the HR Benefits and time and attendance applications relating to assigned functional areas.
- Prepares specialized reports and spreadsheets as requested for assigned functional areas.
- Assist with departmental duties including preparation of benefit certifications, and maintaining current policy and procedures.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years related Human Resource experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources with a minimum of 4 years related Human Resource experience; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Must possess good human relations and communication skills and exercise good judgment.
- High level of accuracy and problem solving skills and be able to work well under time constraints and be able to work well under pressure resulting from multiple priorities and meeting respective deadlines.
- Effective time management and project management skills as well as possess the ability to work efficiently without direct supervision and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.