Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst located in Santa Maria, CA! The Financial Analyst is responsible for underwriting and risk analysis of credit requests within the Agricultural lending department.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Conducts detailed, independent financial and collateral analysis on credit requests.
- Evaluates all types of collateral in relation to feasibility of transaction, market/industry conditions and loan structure.
- In collaboration with the relationship manager identify risks/mitigants of loan structure and participates in discussions with credit risk as required.
- Identifies risks associated with each loan and mitigations to risks. Generates and recommends risk ratings.
- Interprets and applies Bank policies, governmental regulations, and accounting theory.
- Prepares reports and analyses in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts.
- Participates on client calls and/or client relationships with relationship managers as assigned.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Economics or related field preferred; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience in financial and collateral analysis of moderately complex credit requests required.
- Adept at utilizing financial software programs and other databases integral to compiling financial and collateral analysis spreads.
- Exhibit high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling and having access to sensitive information.
- Must be able to travel throughout bank’s footprint to perform required duties ( less than 25%).
- Experience underwriting loans for Agricultural lending strongly preferred.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.