Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for an Employee Communications Officer located in our Roseville Executive Offices! The Employee Communications Officer directs internal communications committed to uniting employees and fostering strong connections to the bank’s business priorities, cultural values and brand voice. Collaborates with and provides counsel to senior leaders, while overseeing and maintaining a variety of communications channels essential to internal stakeholders across the organization.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Leads the development and execution of internal communications programs and initiatives that align with bank’s business, risk management, brand, operational and cultural goals/objectives.
- Works closely with senior executives and division managers across the bank to ensure unified, complementary and timely messaging.
- Oversees and develops story and other strategic content for a range of employee-facing communications channels and tools including intranet, videos, town halls, speeches, email letters, presentations, mobile, talking points and other.
- Works closely with the bank’s web team and other in-house technology professionals to lead the evolution of the bank’s communications platforms.
- Works closely with the bank’s Cultural Development Officer, Human Resources team and other internal stakeholders to measure employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Work effectively without direct supervision.
- Performs all other job functions as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or related field preferred, or High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience should consist of development and execution of effective marketing communication strategies.
- Two plus years agency experience is preferred.
- Sound writing skills, with demonstrated proficiencies in communications, journalism or a related field.
- Proficient with SharePoint and MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work effectively without direct supervision.
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates teamwork in facilitating workflow. High level of cooperation with others and is responsive to the bank’s needs.
- Exemplary motivation, enthusiasm, professionalism and team skills.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to cope with pressure resulting from meeting required deadlines.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining, and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits, and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.