Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Financial Analyst in the Special Assets Management Group. The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing thorough financial analysis of borrower(s) and guarantor(s) loan requests utilizing financial spreads, evaluations of property and financial information, and the review of transaction-related documents. Responsible for credit agreement compliance monitoring. Performs annual reviews, assesses credit risks, and generates and recommends appropriate risk ratings. Prepares credit applications of moderate complexity.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Conducts detailed, independent financial and collateral analysis on credit requests. Evaluates business plans, projections, operating records, and financial statements. Evaluates all types of collateral in relation to feasibility of transaction, market/industry condition and loan structure. Supports conclusions based on factual data. Effectively communicates information and analytical results to stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the relationship manager, identify risks/mitigants of loan structure and participates in discussions with credit risk as required.
- Identifies risks associated with each loan and mitigations to risks. Generates and recommends risk ratings.
- Interprets and applies bank policies, governmental regulations, and accounting theory.
- Prepares reports and analysis in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts.
- Performs industry research in various market areas to transaction.
- Participates on client calls and/or client relationships with relationship manages as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in business, accounting, or economics or related field preferred with 4+ years related accounting or financial statement analysis/lending experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience in financial/collateral analysis of moderately complex credit requests preferred.
- Adept at utilizing financial software programs and other databases integral to compiling financial and collateral analysis spreads.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to travel throughout bank's footprint to perform required duties (less than 25%).
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.