Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Training Officer located in Roseville, CA! The Compliance Training Officer is responsible working within the Banks Compliance Training Department. The main emphasis of training will be around the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti Money Laundering, and OFAC rules. The training officer will work with the BSA/AML and FIU subject matter experts to identify areas with training needs. In this role the training officer will assist with the design of course content and implement training throughout the banks different business lines. They will utilize a variety of delivery methods such as webinars, in person training, or teleconferences depending on the size of the audience, geographies, and urgency for delivery.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Oversees training implementation, delivery and scheduling. Administers programs by personally facilitating training sessions and/or assigning specific training tasks to other personnel.
- Supports best-in-class Training and Development capabilities within assigned department and/or scope.
- Working with subject matter experts (SME’s) within in the BSA/AML & FIU department as needed.
- Interact with other business line management to identify BSA/AML training needs.
- Functions as a key resource while working with the SME identifying training needs.
- Assist with content creation through research and collaboration with BSA/AML & FIU management and/or supervisors.
- Create resource tools such as help guides to ensure BSA/AML is understandable and job specific throughout the bank.
- Determine best method of content delivery for audience size, cost to the bank as well as urgency and risk association with the training needed.
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High School Diploma with minimum of 5 years of experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Training and Development skills required (research, design, and delivery).
- BSA/AML and OFAC knowledge required (Customer Identification Program, Customer Due Diligence & Enhanced Due Diligence, CTR & SAR reporting, Anti-Money Laundering, etc.).
- Prior banking experience required.
- Exhibits a high degree of knowledge with Bank Regulations, laws and guidance.
- Excellent understanding of adult learning principles.
- Proficient with content design.
- Professional training delivery skills.
- Proficient with MS Office suite and Adobe Captivate Program.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and teamwork skills. High level of cooperation with others and is responsive to the Bank’s needs.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to write and/or verbally communicate with all levels of management.
- Detail-oriented and able to follow clear instructions.
- Ability to work effectively without direct supervision at all times.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret Bank policies and procedures as needed.
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to cope with pressure resulting from immediate request.
- Exemplary motivation, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Exhibit high degree of tact, discretion, and confidentiality in handling and having access to sensitive customer or employee information.
- Ability to travel between bank and customer locations and/or commute for training purposes - less than 40% of time.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.