Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst/ Senior in our Roseville Executive Offices! The Business Analyst is responsible for working with business managers and/or executives to identify and document the business needs of clients and stakeholders, and facilitate the development of solutions to these needs. These solutions can be related to information technology, process improvement or strategy development. This individual acts as liaison between the business partners, stakeholders, the solution team and others critical to the project in order to effectively achieve objectives in a timely manner.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- May directly supervise employees while overseeing assigned function(s). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Bank's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; managing and appraising performance; coaching and development; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Manages assigned project tasks through the project or operational life cycle.
- Conducts gap analyses to identify solutions that are cost effective and meet client requirements.
- Develops and defends the business case for proposed projects.
- Develops and manages requirements, specifications, and other object development through project life cycle by eliciting, analyzing, validating and documenting the business, organizational, operational, and/or workflow requirements.
- Ensures that requirements are traced formally and rigorously throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensures that requirements are thoroughly tested. Qualifies final product via user acceptance testing, pilots, benchmarking, pre-production testing and operational readiness at the time of delivery.
- Interviews stakeholders, elicits details on processes, draws process flowcharts or swim lanes describing the process, and analyzes business process flow diagrams.
- Coordinates with team members for peer and client reviews of documentation.
- Performs other project work including investigations and implementations.
- Reports, tracks and communicates status and issues, based on departmental defined reporting templates.
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field preferred with minimum 7-10years’ experience in and knowledge of business analysis practices; or; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess banking or lending industry experience.
- Must understand Financial Modeling (NPV, ROI).
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Visio, and Internet.
- Demonstrated ability in small group facilitation.
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent human relations, communications, and business writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment without direct supervision.
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills.
- Able to cope with pressure resulting from meeting required deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Able to comprehend and interpret Bank policies and procedures.
- Must be able to travel throughout bank's footprint to perform required duties (less than 25%).
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining, and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits, and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.