Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Summer Food & Ag Intern located in Santa Rosa, CA! The Rabobank, N.A. internship program provides interns with valuable business and leadership experience while learning more about the financial services industry. The objective is to prepare college students for entry into financial services by providing a thorough understanding of various functions within Rabobank, N.A. Under moderate supervision, the intern will be required to learn theory and demonstrate practical application of attained knowledge.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Learn department and bank policies, procedures, and processes.
- Learn how to use business systems, equipment, and software.
- Understand and comply with confidentiality requirements.
- Understand ethics, compliance and business conduct issues pertaining to the banking industry.
- Understand and demonstrate time management skills.
Specific duties may include:
- Develop an entrepreneurial business mentality.
- Learn how to apply marketing skills and tactics.
- Develop and make presentations.
- Increase knowledge of computer skills and technology.
- Calculate income, review and analyze tax and bank statements.
- Perform data entry, validation and analysis.
- Update monthly management reports and analysis.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Student must be enrolled in an Undergraduate or Graduate degree program.
- Strong academic record in a business or technical-related degree program.
- Ability to work scheduled hours specified for the entire internship program.
- Letter of recommendation from a professor.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication skills and computer proficiency.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining, and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits, and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.