Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer located in Roseville, CA! The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for executing, analyzing, defining, developing and monitoring Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for an assigned business area. This may include dashboards, reports, KPIs, predictive analytics, data mining, cube development, and other methods of assisting with data driven analytics. This role is responsible for executing on or coordinating information delivery between technology departments and their business unit to enable business decision making based on appropriate data perspectives.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Implements best-in-class Business Intelligence capabilities within assigned department and/or scope.
- Provides input to technology and business leadership on Business Intelligence strategy and planning.
- Functions as a key resource or subject matter resource for reporting and dashboarding for the assigned department and/or projects.
- Develops , deploys and maintains reports and dashboards as needed.
- Develops templates for documenting user needs for reports and dashboards.
- Executes BI development in accordance with standards and leading practices for code management, change control, version control and release management.
- Executes BI development leveraging leading practices to ensure quality development, ease of maintenance, high level of usability and rapid delivery of BI reports and dashboards.
- Coordinates with technology team to monitor the performance of existing reports and dashboards to ensure proper performance and the retirement of obsolete objects.
- Designs and prototypes analytic solutions with clients.
- Consults with other reporting and IT professionals within the organization to ensure adherence to enterprise direction and standards within the company.
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 2-4 years experience executing on Business Intelligence tasks required; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence standards and best practices.
- Strong experience at writing SQL for querying a database.
- Working experience in at least one of the following BI tools: Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos, Tibco, SSRS, TM1, PowerPivot.
- Strong understanding of dimensional data modeling.
- Working knowledge of SQL optimization capabilities.
- Experienced in developing stored procedures.
- Experienced in delivering reporting solutions on SharePoint.
- Good understanding of RDBMS fundamentals.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining, and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits, and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.