Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Systems & Process Manager located in our Roseville Executive Offices! Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer (CFO), the Finance Systems and Process Manager is responsible for the implementation and management of data and process initiatives across the Finance department. The Finance Systems and Process Manager will lead collaboration between Finance, Technology, and Operations to ensure that Finance is able to efficiently meet all corporate and regulatory reporting obligations. The position is responsible for oversight of departmental data quality programs as well as supporting the CFO in bank wide data quality initiatives. The Finance Systems and Process Manager will lead and manage Finance system / application and / or process related projects for the department including coordination of requirements and resource planning.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Acts as the key stakeholder for Finance systems and processes.
- Ensure Finance data solutions and applications operate in a robust and sustainable manner with clearly defined governance.
- Identifies and drives to completion necessary Information Technology investment and development to achieve departmental success.
- Oversee and project manage various Finance process changes and data quality, reporting, and delivery initiatives.
- Manages the data quality process for Finance and supports the CFO in bank wide data quality initiatives.
- Identifies business unit change and the related impacts to internal, external, and intercompany reporting processes.
- Liaise with operations as it relates to data needs/reporting requirements: Collaborate on Finance/Operations process changes and identify, recommend, and promote system change to enhance finance/ operation processes.
- Manage the relationship with Regional and Global Finance teams related to data delivery, reporting, and data quality.
- Negotiate, establish, and monitor Service Level Agreements for IT system, system reporting, financial reporting development, and data development.
- Manage the business/process owner relationship with the Bank’s vendors providing Finance and Finance facing systems and services in concert with the IT system owners.
- Maintain a working knowledge of bank products, services, internal controls and policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or another relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 10 years of combined experience in Finance, Finance support and/or data management functions. Experience in a Parent/Subsidiary corporate environment or foreign owned subsidiary is plus.
- Previous experience in Financial systems and applications development and implementation.
- Strong track record of implementing successful processes, systems, and or reporting.
- Financial management experience, including budgeting, forecasting, preparing cost-benefit analyses, negotiating large services and software contracts.
- Advanced critical-thinking skills, including the ability to challenge assumptions and look for the less obvious answer.
- Strong experience in change management/process improvement (six-sigma a plus).
- Experience in interpretation and application of accounting and or regulatory principles.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence others and effect change.
- Display strong technical knowledge, SQL skills, and understanding of data modeling and management in an enterprise environment.
- Strong collaboration, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to utilize superior analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner across the organization.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities under time constraints.
- Strong knowledge of IT, banking operations and data management a plus. Banking experience preferable.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.