Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
This position may be located in El Centro or Brawley
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Relationship Manager/ Senior located in Paso Robles or El Centro, CA! The Treasury Relationship Manager/ Senior identifies client needs while developing and enhancing relationships with both existing and prospective clients. Directly assists the Relationship Managers with cross-selling products and services to develop a full banking relationship, customer service and problem-solving for our Commercial and Ag clients. The products include all deposit accounts, overnight investments, cash management products and services such as lockbox, controlled disbursement, account reconcilement with positive pay/payee, and others that may apply. Primary responsibility is to maximize the banking products and services used by both commercial and agricultural borrowers. Demand Deposit products and revenue passed to Account Analysis are a primary emphasis. Increased emphasis will be placed on Cash Management products, business loan referrals, investment products and the general cross-selling of all Rabobank products/services.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Renews existing contracts and identifying potential new business within existing account relationships. Serves as the liaison between the Community Banking Division, other Bank Divisions and Rabobank Affiliates and their clients for the sale of all Bank products.
- Assists Relationship Managers in the identification of client non-credit product and services needs and provides solutions to those needs. Assists the Relationship Manager in the management of client relationships through customer service and product expertise.
- Serves as the Bank product experts for Relationship Managers of other Divisions and/or affiliates.
- Prospects for additional clients from businesses with annual sales in excess of $25 MM who have lending needs and/or use complex banking services.
- Identifies and refers prospects for Wealth Services products/services and assists Wealth Services Department clients with banking needs.
- Sells complex banking services such as cash management services and sweep accounts to clients of the Loan centers and Banking Offices.
- Possess retail and wholesale product expertise and assists with developing the business development skills of branch personnel.
- Understand and explain financial concepts and products to existing clients and prospective clients.
- Assists with sales presentations, banking proposals and problem resolution.
- Participates in a variety of business activities supporting existing as well as future marketing and sales initiatives as required.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 5-10 years related retail banking business development experience.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Possess excellent human relations, communications, presentation and business writing skills.
- Must have ability to relate easily to all levels within the organization.
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills.
- Able to cope with pressure resulting from meeting required deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Exemplary motivation, enthusiasm, and professionalism.
- Good attention to detail to prevent errors, which can cause loss of customer goodwill and/or money to the bank.
- Consistently demonstrate tact, discretion and good judgment.
- Exhibit high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling and having access to sensitive information.
- Must possess ability to communicate tactfully and listen attentively to the customer.
- Able to work effectively without direct supervision.
- Able to comprehend and interpret Bank policies and procedures.
- Must be able to travel throughout bank’s footprint to perform required duties (less than 25%).
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.