Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Loan Specialist located in Arroyo Grande, CA! The Loan Specialist administers and coordinates the activities associated with processing loans within assigned business unit, to include regulatory adherence, documentation, support, and loan closing/funding. Responsible for tracking requirements and following through for resolution of issues to ensure efficient processing and a positive client experience. Identifies and ensures borrower’s loan package meets all regulatory requirements applicable to the specific loan type. Ensures loan packages contain the appropriate documentation to support structure and follows for the collection of all pertinent collateral information, as well as any other required documents from the client. Prepares and submits loan documentation request, liaising with loan documentation and closing to resolve key issues associated with package. May participate directly in the documentation process, as assigned by business unit.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Reviews initial loan package and is responsible for follow up to ensure critical components have been provided by the lending officer for documentation process. Understands key components related to loan and collateral type in order to ensure all required exhibits are included.
- Identifies, requests and reviews critical documents related to entity searches, UCC searches, flood determinations, etc., or any other required supporting documentation. Resolves key issues related to these pieces.
- Sets up third party engagements or requests appropriate to loan type, including but not limited to escrow, tax service, preliminary title reports, etc.
- Oversees and administers procedures required for timely and accurate processing of declined/withdrawn loan applications as required by regulation.
- Independently monitors borrower’s loan package throughout the process to identify potential risks related to the effective and efficient processing of the loan and to protect the Bank’s interests.
- May prepare loan documents as required by business unit.
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required with at least 1 year related experience preferred within a loan production or processing environment.
- General knowledge of regulatory issues surrounding loan structure, collateral and loan purpose types, entity structures, and loan documentation.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.