Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for an Enhanced Due Diligence Supervisor located in our Roseville Executive Offices! The Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of enhanced due diligence reviews, ensuring accurate and timely submission of all required reports, daily supervision of enhanced due diligence review queues of higher risk customers including MSBs, ATMs, and other new or existing high risk customer relationships for the bank, and other queues to ensure timely and accurate updating of high risk customer lists to the bank’s systems. Other duties may include, but are not limited to, development, enhancement and implementation of new and existing policies and procedures; training peer colleagues, supervisees, direct reports, and/or extra departmental colleagues (e.g. frontlines and operational staff); reviewing and approving Enhanced Due Diligence reviews and reports.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Directly supervises employees while overseeing assigned function(s). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Bank's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; managing and appraising performance; coaching and development; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Completes reviews of various reports, applications, and platforms utilized by the FIU. Provides oversight and guidance (focused in one of these areas): Enhanced due diligence of the Bank’s higher risk customers, establishing timely review schedules and accurate risk identification and monitoring to perform and prepare annual or other periodic reviews of individual customers so that customer retention decisions can be made that are appropriate to the risks associated with the customer. Includes ongoing oversight of analysis and monitoring of Money Service Businesses, ATM owners, Lending Activity, new higher risk customer relationships, and other customer relationships meriting enhanced due diligence review.
- Prepares daily, monthly and other periodic and adhoc reports to keep management informed of department activities, key risk and performance metrics, and other risk analysis reporting, such as: Stratification and Velocity Analysis, Alerts volume tracking, and other reports as assigned.
- Makes final determinations and approves recommendations for EDD reviews, and customer retention/closure recommendations.
- Develops (as needed), implements and monitors production and quality control and assurance metrics tracking to assure reasonable timeline, filing compliance and quality assurance goals are consistently attained.
- Organizes and conducts periodic communications meetings with assigned and extended staff, as appropriate, to include minutes for further senior management communication and issues escalation, when required.
- As assigned or designated by FIU management, develops and implements periodic training to assigned staff to include regulatory updates, emerging trends, and testing results and issues identified through quality control, quality assurance, internal audit, external audit, consultant testing and OCC exams.
- Monitors, escalates, manages and resolves daily and periodic emerging trends and issues in conjunction with FIU management.
- As assigned or designated by FIU management, reviews and approves established monitoring, filing and remediation reports for assigned area and staff.
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma (College degree preferred) or equivalent with minimum of 7 years of banking and a minimum of 5 years of BSA/AML or other related experience required. A minimum of 3 years of supervisory management experience required.
- ACAMS certification preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of anti-money laundering regulatory requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, USA Patriot Act and related requirements required.
- Requires proficiency with bank and FIU applications including: Surveillance Investigations, and Case Management platforms; Customer Onboarding and Customer Risk Rating platforms; Sanctions Screening Utilities and other applications.
- Exposure to platform implementation/enhancement/testing environment a plus.
- Suspicious Activity Investigations and Reporting; OFAC and Sanctions Screening and Issue Resolution; Enhanced Due Diligence/Customer Due Diligence Investigation and Review; Due Diligence and other Investigations Research Utilities, Software and Resources; BSA/AML Platform and Surveillance experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications; BSA/AML/OFAC and other sanctions monitoring applications and systems.
- Possess excellent human relations, communications and business writing skills.
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills.
- Able to cope with pressure resulting from meeting required deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Demonstrate teamwork in facilitating workflow. High level of cooperation with others and responsive to the Bank’s needs.
- Exemplary motivation, enthusiasm, and professionalism.
- High level of accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to make and support sound decisions.
- Consistently demonstrate tact, discretion, and good judgment.
- Exhibit high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling and having access to sensitive customer or employee information.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work effectively without direct supervision.
- Able to comprehend and interpret Bank policies and procedures.
- Possess full knowledge of retail banking services.
- Demonstrated history of volunteerism, including participation in community organizations and causes.
- Must be able to travel throughout bank’s footprint to perform required duties ( less than 25%).
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.