Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a temporary Operations Representatives located in our Santa Maria Operations Center! The Operations Representative performs transactions in compliance with regulatory and bank policies and procedures, and in adherence to bank security policies and confidentiality of bank records and customer information. Performs a wide variety of operational tasks for minor to complex processes or functions. Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure. Tasks require coordination of information among various operational or other areas and customers. Utilizes multiple system applications. May work in multiple areas or departments.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Receives and reviews incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed, entering transactions, verifying accuracy, preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents.
- Accurate completion of assigned data entry to various bank systems for the completion of the job function.
- Organizes and completes work accurately and in accordance with established measures/deadlines and assigned goals.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Identifies and resolves issues within assigned scope.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year office operations or customer service
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Banking, accounting or finance experience preferred
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining, and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits, and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.