Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobile banking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Loan Administrator located in Fresno, CA! The Loan Administrator is responsible for straight forward to moderately complex transactions helping craft credit applications and ultimately interpreting the approvals when creating loan documents from the thousands of possible variable available in the document delivery system.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Creates the legally enforceable loan documents by interpreting the loan approval or coordinates with outside counsel to deliver the same.
- Manages the process and completion of a loan file. Requests, reviews and enters all non-financial customer information such as driver’s licenses and entity documents; orders and reviews good standings, title commitments/opinions, flood determinations, UCC searches; and orders appraisals.
- Reviews the appraisal approval and drafts any other necessary collateral documents to insure required level of legal perfection.
- Communicates directly with title companies/closing media, borrower, internal and external legal staff.
- Analyzes real estate collateral lien position during the loan application period, and reports potential issues that may impact lien priority and/or loan approval.
- Organizes, manages and monitors the process from point of loan application to funding, via work in progress reports and management of estimated disbursement dates. Communicates changes to the estimated disbursement date to the Client, to insure the Client is engaged and understanding why the closing date has moved either forward or backward.
- Resolves any diligence and compliance issues.
- Assemble, inventory and submit loan documents for closing, funding, boarding ensuring the package meets all requirements and standards.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree with 0-2 years of experience or Associates Degree with 2-5 years of experience in an ag-related study, Business Administration, Finance or Marketing and agricultural lending and/or banking environment or comparable experience. Commercial or consumer loan processing and documentation, and/or legal experience helpful.
- Prior experience in complex problem solving.
- Ability to work as a team member across business lines.
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Outlook and Excel required.
- Must possess good human relations and communication skills and ability to exercise good judgment. Needs to be able to work well under time constraints.
- Have knowledge of diversified production agriculture and livestock enterprises. Experienced in understanding complex loan and organizational structures.
- Experienced in loan documentation including the perfection of liens primarily on crops, livestock, inventory, machinery, real property, and real estate in assigned territory.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.