Rabobank, N.A. is a fast-growing California community bank that provides personalized service and a full array of quality products to individuals, businesses, organizations and agricultural clients. With nearly 119 retail branches, we serve the needs of communities from Redding to the Imperial Valley through a regional structure that promotes local decision making and active community involvement by our employees. The bank has more than $14 billion in assets with over 1,800 employees.
Rabobank, N.A. is part of the Rabobank Group, which is rated one of the world’s safest banks by Global Finance Magazine. The Rabobank Group is a global financial service provider and the premier lender to the global food and agricultural industry.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Relationship Manager - Middle Market! The Relationship Manager - Middle Market provides full range of banking services to middle market businesses; to companies with annual sales in excess of $5MM: and to those with loan financing needs of more than $1MM. Responsible for the largest and most complex credit relationships. Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Manages existing loans to ensure complete compliance with terms of approval and Rabobank, N.A.’s credit policy.
Manages delinquencies at an acceptable level.
- Develops a network of prospective-client referral sources through community and business development activities.
- Effectively represents the Bank while calling on potential or existing customers to develop new business and expand client relationships.
- Interviews applicants to obtain sufficient information concerning their specific projects, financial needs, and goals to make acceptable risk determinations for proposed Bank loans.
- Initiates promotion of other Bank products and services to strengthen client relationships.
- Develops close working relationship with other divisional partners such as Retail Banking, Rabo Agrifinance, Commercial Real Estate, GGLD, Trust Services, Global Financial Management, Equipment Leasing and Treasury Services.
- Gives financial advice and counsel to clients and prospective clients
Evaluates customer’s needs, assesses customer’s eligibility and suitability for certain products and negotiates acceptable product solutions utilizing product specialists as needed.
Makes credit solution recommendations; oversees the underwriting process; and is responsible for quality of the credit portfolio.
Works closely with credit administrators, credit analysts, and other support personnel to assure high level of quality in each credit application presented for approval.
Reviews and approves annual loan reviews completed by Analysts, and ensures reviews are completed in a timely fashion.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field preferred, or High School Diploma with minimum of 10+ years experience in middle market lending.
- Must be able to structure and underwrite very complex loans, and manage credit risks.
- Must have significant understanding of relationship pricing as it relates to loans and deposits. Must have prior experience managing, maintaining, and growing large portfolios.
- Must have significant community involvements and established banking relationships.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application and/or submit your resume.
Accessibility and EEO:
RNA is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a position or to submit an application, please visit the Accessibility and EEO Page.