Rabobank, N.A. is a fast-growing California community bank that provides personalized service and a full array of quality products to individuals, businesses, organizations and agricultural clients. With nearly 119 retail branches, we serve the needs of communities from Redding to the Imperial Valley through a regional structure that promotes local decision making and active community involvement by our employees. The bank has more than $14 billion in assets with over 1,800 employees.
Rabobank, N.A. is part of the Rabobank Group, which is rated one of the world’s safest banks by Global Finance Magazine. The Rabobank Group is a global financial service provider and the premier lender to the global food and agricultural industry.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Auditor IT Senior! This position can be located in either Arroyo Grande or Santa Maria, CA. The Auditor IT Senior plans and performs IT audits to assess the overall operational efficiency of Rabobank, N.A.'s (RNA) information technology infrastructure including applications and hardware. Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or related field with minimum of 2 years bank IT auditing experience required; or High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years previous IT auditing experience required; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience required.”
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and experience with data mining software products such as ACL or IDEA is preferred.
- Proven proficiency in understanding computer networks, computer applications, and how they interact with business processes, and understanding of the COBIT 5 framework.
- Excellent understanding of bank accounting principles and analytical techniques required. Proficient in computer usage with ability to prepare spreadsheets and management reports utilizing Bank software system.
- Proficient with MS Office and the internet
- Ability to work independently, organize tasks efficiently, and perform the audit function accurately.
- Able to cope with pressure resulting from meeting required deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Routine travel to bank locations using personal vehicle is required. Travel outside of assigned region is estimated at 25%.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application and/or submit your resume.