Rabobank, N.A. is a fast-growing California community bank that provides personalized service and a full array of quality products to individuals, businesses, organizations and agricultural clients. With nearly 119 retail branches, we serve the needs of communities from Redding to the Imperial Valley through a regional structure that promotes local decision making and active community involvement by our employees. The bank has more than $14 billion in assets with over 1,800 employees.
Rabobank, N.A. is part of the Rabobank Group, which is rated one of the world’s safest banks by Global Finance Magazine. The Rabobank Group is a global financial service provider and the premier lender to the global food and agricultural industry.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Business Finance Officer! The Business Finance Officer develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for a wide range of financial analyses for assigned business line(s) involving a broad array of strategic considerations. The Business Finance Officer leads related analyses and research in assigned areas, to include budgeting/forecasting, profitability/performance measurement, portfolio dynamics, strategic initiative assessment, and expense analytics. Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
Prepares insightful budgets and financial projections for assigned business line(s) as related to measuring and increasing profitability. Owns communication of performance of financial profitability and drivers against targeted goals. Leads capture of financial drivers within highly controlled systematic approach.
Leads detailed, independent analysis across a broad range of financial, operational, and strategic considerations. Coordinates efforts and resulting communication/application of results across senior managers—including executive management—as well as field-level staff.
Leads profitability analysis across geographic territories, relationship managers and/or branches, products, and customers/households, as applicable. Defines and produces reporting and scorecards/dashboards to provide visibility to performance against key indicators.
Analyzes proposed strategic initiatives for anticipated outcomes and profitability. Makes recommendations based upon analytics.
Prepares business case analyses for various projects and initiatives, adequately covering and quantifying potential costs and benefits. Also conducts review of projects after completion, effectively analyzing outcomes and profitability.
Leads approach, prioritization, and business requirements for integrated delivery of high-integrity MIS information.
Responsible for understanding/communicating division/business line-specific information such that they are the subject matter expert, bridging the gap between customer-facing areas of the Bank and Finance.
Coordinates approach with related business lines and Treasury/Accounting/Credit methodology/process owners to incorporate management accounting techniques (e.g. Funds Transfer Pricing, Cost Allocations).
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or related field, with a minimum of 7 years related financial analysis experience.
- MBA/CPA/CFA/CMA are strong benefits.
- Extensive expertise in corporate financial analyses and risk management practices across a diverse range of functional deliverables of the most complicated, sophisticated, and complex nature.
- Demonstrated capability to capture complex financial concepts and related strategic considerations within analyses and reporting requirements.
- Extensive experience leading information based decisions via a combination of structured and unstructured efforts.
- Proven ability to solve practical problems involving multifaceted business/data considerations and limited standardization.
- Proficient with: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Internet, and Financial reporting/modeling/forecasting software.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application and/or submit your resume.