Rabobank, N.A. is a fast-growing California community bank that provides personalized service and a full array of quality products to individuals, businesses, organizations and agricultural clients. With nearly 119 retail branches, we serve the needs of communities from Redding to the Imperial Valley through a regional structure that promotes local decision making and active community involvement by our employees. The bank has more than $14 billion in assets with over 1,800 employees.
Rabobank, N.A. is part of the Rabobank Group, which is rated one of the world’s safest banks by Global Finance Magazine. The Rabobank Group is a global financial service provider and the premier lender to the global food and agricultural industry.
Join the winning team! Are you passionate about connecting with customers, learning more about them and finding solutions to their banking needs? Are you looking to join a fun and productive working environment that will help you grow a career in banking? Then the sales opportunity at the Customer Sales Solution Center is the right fit for you!
In this senior sales role you will accomplish sales goals by providing exceptional customer experience, understanding the customers and fulfilling their needs. You will also coordinate activities within the team to improve productivity.
Work responsibilities include:
- Coordinates the daily processes within the department, including planning, workflow, problem solving, training and coaching of the team.
- Make outbound sales calls to bank customers and prospects. Respond to inquiries through Inbound calls or electronic channels to offer a variety of financial products and services.
- Identify opportunity for cross-selling and referral to other areas of the bank.
- Open new accounts, help customer with banking services through appropriate bank departments.
- Follow existing sales, operations, compliance and quality guidelines to enhance customer experience, increase production, maintain quality and minimize risk.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Great candidates would possess the following:
- Outgoing, engaging personality and ability to quickly connect with people and be interested in their situations.
- Phone, retail sales experience preferred.
- Banking or call center experience preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented approach to career.
- Strong focus on quality and detail.
- Professional appearance and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency. Ability to type at 50 words per minute.
- Flexibility to work a schedule that includes evening hours and weekends and some holidays.
- High school diploma is required.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application and/or submit your resume.