Rabobank, N.A. is a fast-growing California community bank that provides personalized service and a full array of quality products to individuals, businesses, organizations and agricultural clients. With nearly 119 retail branches, we serve the needs of communities from Redding to the Imperial Valley through a regional structure that promotes local decision making and active community involvement by our employees. The bank has more than $14 billion in assets with over 1,800 employees.
Rabobank, N.A. is part of the Rabobank Group, which is rated one of the world’s safest banks by Global Finance Magazine. The Rabobank Group is a global financial service provider and the premier lender to the global food and agricultural industry.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager Senior in our Roseville Executive Offices! The Product Manager Senior is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with internal and external partners to ensure revenue and customer experience goals are met. The position also ensures the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals. Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Accountable for product success against key product metrics, including production goals, profitability, end-to-end customer experience, and target customer segments.
- Develops and implements go-to-market strategy for assigned products.
- Collaborates with key internal and external partners, including sales, operations, legal, compliance and marketing to develop effective programs to sell and service assigned products.
- Drive conflict/issue identification, communication, prioritization and resolution of significant business production and operational issues with various product and service groups.
- Evaluates new market developments and recommends new products or enhancement of existing products within specified product lines.
- Proactively and regularly evaluates product performance and recommends changes in strategy as appropriate.
- Provides initial and ongoing product/sales training for production units.
- Leads the development and management of assigned products and associated projects.
- Proactively collaborates with key internal and external partners and stakeholders to develop new products and enhance existing products using industry best practices.
- Analyzes competitor and vendor product offerings and delivers recommendations or makes independent decisions.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap. Champion product strategy and roadmap to guide and prioritize product development efforts.
- Recommend changes to product pricing in accordance with product strategy and goals for market share, production, and profitability.
- Facilitate gathering of and writing business requirements for high priority projects.
- Conducts periodic product reviews to determine product use, profitability, and competitiveness.
- Works with the Product Director and Director of Strategic Product Management to introduce new products, eliminate underutilized products, or enhance existing products to meet company goals and customer needs.
- Provides information and assistance to management and vendors, when necessary, to competitively and profitably price the product.
- May directly or indirectly supervise other employees. If assigned, would carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities would include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Maintains communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for product line.
- Works with the production units to provide product/sales training, product support, assists with the setting of goals and tracking results.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field (MBA or equivalent preferred)
- A minimum of 10 years related sales/product management, marketing, related training/project management experience required.
- Prior supervisory and leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching/enhancing products using industry best practices.
- Excellent human relations and strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts in one-on-one meetings, customer relations/negotiations, group presentations and as a facilitator/director of task forces and committees.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Must have sales management, budgeting, project management and time management skills.
- Must be able to cope with pressure resulting from meeting deadlines, reporting requirements and training responsibilities.
- Be able to travel.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook, Project).
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application and/or submit your resume.