Access your Rabobank accounts via text messages on your mobile phone.
To use Text Banking, you must be a current Rabobank, N.A. customer and be enrolled in personal online banking. Text Banking requires your phone to have text messaging capabilities, and your mobile service provider must support Rabobank's Mobile Banking.
If you’ve already signed up for Personal Online Banking, no additional signup is necessary to access your Rabobank accounts via text message from your mobile phone to:
- View balances and recent transactions
- Receive alerts
- Find the nearest ATM or Branch
It’s easy to get started
- Log into Personal Online Banking and go to the Online Services page.
- Click on the Mobile Banking link at the top of the Online Services page.
For more information
Your privacy and security is important to us. The latest in mobile security and user authentication is employed so that data being transmitted through your mobile phone is protected from unauthorized access. Rabobank uses the following methods to secure your privacy.
- You can only activate Text Banking through personal online banking.
- Only a registered phone can be used for Text Banking
- Account nicknames are displayed on your phone instead of account numbers.