Contact Rabobank immediately if:
- Your debit/credit card is lost/stolen
- Your checkbook is lost/stolen
- You notice suspicious account activity or suspect fraud in your account
- You receive a suspicious phone call, phone or text message or email claiming you need to verify your account information immediately
- You encounter what looks to be a fraudulent bank Web site
- You think you are the victim of identity theft
Call toll free: (888) 945-6600
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (PT)
Saturday & Sunday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM (PT)
To report a lost or stolen debit or credit card (available 24 hours)
Call toll free: (800) 942-6222
Other Important Steps
It is recommended that, in the event of fraud or identity theft, you also take these important steps to protect yourself and your good name.
- Contact your other creditors to notify them of potential fraud. Carefully review and close any accounts that you believe may have been compromised.
- Report the theft or fraud to the Federal Trade Commission at www.consumer.gov/idtheft or 1-877-ID THEFT (1-877-438-4338)
- Place a fraud alert on your credit report and report the identity theft to the three major credit reporting agencies:
- File a police report with local law enforcement and other important agencies:
- Postal Inspection Service: www.usps.com. If you believe your mail was stolen or redirected, notify your local post office.
- Social Security Fraud Hotline: 1-800-269-0271. If you suspect someone is using your Social Security number for fraudulent purposes, call the hotline.
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV): dmv.ca.gov. If you believe someone is trying to get a driver's license or identification card using your name and information, contact your local DMV.